Monday, September 27, 2010

Pasta with pesto and Bacon

h122 september 2010 The Witches keteltje

My two men to the concert today, and I have for myself a quick pasta made with Bacon and pesto and bruchetta-herbs.
Really delicious!
Ingredients
250 gr pasta
1 small cup diced Bacon
1 onion, cut up
2 tbsp bruchetta-herbs
1 tbsp pesto
Pepper and salt
1 jar room
To the consumer on preparation/cooking
Gaarkoken the pasta in salted water.
The bacon baking in a anti-stick pan without adding extra fat.
If they see the light brown add your day out there and let you get this soft aanbakken.
Add the cream, as well as the bruchetta-herbs and the pesto.
In seasoning with salt and pepper.
Allow to boil down.
I myself have there is still a little milk bijgedaan as well.
The sauce mix under the cooked pasta and enjoy!

Tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment