Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sauerkraut with Polish Sausage and ham baked

h130 september 2010 The Witches keteltje

This afternoon I sent a email to the Critter and asked where he had to taste, and it was horror horror sauerkraut with ham baked and Polish sausage.
If there really is something that I do not swallow it is get sauerkraut.
So, I have a nice spring rolls with curry sauce eaten and for the rest I had prepared so the Sauerkraut.
Ingredients
1/2 kg of fresh sauerkraut
1 glass of water
1 glass of white wine
1 onion with three cloves in
Couple of juniper berries
1 pre-cooked ham baked
1 Polish sausage of about 300 gr
To the consumer on preparation/cooking
Thick In a pan with a little butter melt butter and the fresh sauerkraut do, along with a glass of water and a glass of white wine.
The onion with the cloves there enter the text as a whole.
The juniper berries below it.
To this end, you lay it ham baked and the Polish sausage and all this lets you about a forty-minute simmer until the ham baked doorwarm.
Serve with mashed potatoes and mustard.
The dwarf had the remnant kruidenpuree yesterday there eaten.
Give me but my spring rolls!

Tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment